Application deadline 15 May 2019.
Notification of acceptance 23 May 2019.
A limited number of travel bursaries will be offered to participants in the conference.
A maximum sum of contribution to travel costs:
- SEK 1,000 for journey within Sweden
- SEK 2,000 for journey within Europe
- SEK 3,500 for journey from countries outside Europe to Sweden
The bursary will be handled as reimbursement of expenses after the conference, by sending in invoices/tickets and account number. Instructions will be sent to accepted bursary receivers.
Conditions to apply for a travel bursary
- You are a PhD student/ junior scholar/ researcher in a non-permanent post
- Priority among the applicants that fill the first condition, will be given to applicants with an accepted abstract and paid registration fee.
Send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org. The e-mail should have arrived at the e-mail account by 15 May 2019.
The message should state your name, university/organization/company, and your working title or level of education (PhD-student, employed, researcher, or similar).
Include a shortdescription of your financial situation and how a travel bursary could help you.
If you have an accepted abstract, please also state panel number, abstract ID number and abstract title.